Passports and visas
Specific requirements for certain countries are complex and subject to change at short notice, it is the clients responsibility to ensure your passport is valid and you have all the required visas for the duration of your stay.
Be aware of many unscrupulous companies who may try to charge you more for visas than necessary. Go though government websites or trusted agencies.
These links contain information on health requirements that are compulsory for the destinations shown. We advise all clients to seek advice on recommended vaccinations and precautions from a health professional - either a GP, a practice nurse, a pharmacist or a travel health clinic - ideally at least eight weeks before departure.
Further travel health advice can be found on Travel Health Pro and Fit for travel and the Australian government website
Foreign Office advice
Information for package holidays
If you are booking a package holiday with us ( from the UK only ) there are now new regulations. These are known as The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangement Regulations 2018 (The Regulations) - which implement the EU's Package Travel Directive 2015. For more information see this consumer rights website and this direct link to the legislation
We advise all clients to purchase travel insurance to cover the cost of termination of the contract by the client or the cost of assistance, including repatriation, in the event of accident, illness or death.
Cancellations with short notice (of even 2 months or more) are sometimes hard to re-book because of the long lead time most clients require to secure reservations. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you consider travel insurance when booking your trip, to cover you for any financial losses incurred for cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.
If you cancel your visit, the following cancellation charges apply:
- Cancellation any time after the deposit is paid incurs loss of the full deposit.(25%) If however we are able to fill your place on the tour, and we are able to recoup deposit funds paid to accommodation and other service providers, we may be in a position to reallocate some of your deposit to another tour booking if you so wish. Such requests are dealt with on a case by case basis.
- Cancellations between 90-46 days prior to departure incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the tour cost.
- Cancellations between 45 days or less prior to departure incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the tour cost (i.e. no refund).
- If Inala Nature Tours have to cancel the tour due to unforeseen circumstances or as a result of undersubscription, then Inala will refund you all payments made to Inala by you for that tour.
- Contact us by email ( info (at) inalanaturetours.co.uk ) or through our tour enquiry or contact us pages.
- We shall then reply promptly by email with all the information you request
- Once you are happy with the group or personalised tour you are booking with us we shall send you a booking form to obtain all required details. It is at this stage that we send you a deposit invoice for 25% of the booking total. You are then bound by the booking conditions outlined above.
- Our booking form has a copy of all Inala's booking conditions for you future reference.
- Our invoice will have all payment details and options clearly explained for both domestic and international clients.
- At 90 days prior to the tours date, we shall send you an invoice for the remaining balance of the tour.
- We communicate via e-mail in English.
We are a Member of ABTA which means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and Code of Conduct. We provide financial protection for your money when you buy a package holiday. If you buy other travel arrangements such as accommodation only this protection doesn’t apply.
Inala Nature Tours Ltd is a Member of ABTA with membership number Y6619. ABTA and ABTA Members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct.
For further information about ABTA, the Code of Conduct and the arbitration scheme available to you if you have a complaint, contact ABTA, 30 Park Street, London SE1 9EQ. Tel: 020 3117 0500 or www.abta.com
Travel Regulation Insolvency Protection ( TRIP)
Inala Nature Tours Ltd is a company committed to customer satisfaction and consumer financial protection. We are therefore pleased to announce that, at no extra cost to you, and in accordance with ''The Package Travel, Package Tours Regulations'' all passengers booking with Inala Nature Tours Ltd are fully insured for the initial deposit, and subsequently the balance of monies paid as detailed in your booking confirmation form. The policy will also include repatriation if required, arising from the cancellation or curtailment of your travel arrangements due to the insolvency of Inala Nature Tours Ltd. This insurance has been arranged by The Travel Vault in conjunction with Towergate Travel through Zurich Insurance PLC.
Travel Vault policy certificate number: INA/ZUR/22143.
- Claims: In the unlikely event of Insolvency, you must Inform Towergate Travel immediately on +44 (0) 1932 334140 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please ensure you retain the booking confirmation form as evidence of cover and value.
- Policy exclusions: This policy will not cover any monies paid for Travel Insurance
For guests from the UK, Inala does not provide flights of any nature. We are therfore not covered by ATOL as it is not required for tours without any flight components.
Website links and frames
If you click on any links that take you away from the Inala wesite, we are not responsible for the content of the third party site.
Our website does not have any cookies or pop-ups. We use Google Analytics to assess user behaviour on our website.
The information requested in our contact us and booking forms is kept in secure software at Inala and is never shared with any third parties. When on tour, your guide will have been provided with relevant information - dietary, medical etc.
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)
If you have a complaint they have access to Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) for online sales. Please contact us first regarding any complaints ( info (at) inalanaturetours.co.uk )
We are a Member of ABTA, membership number Y6619. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. We can also offer you ABTA’s scheme for the resolution of disputes which is approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute. If we can’t resolve your complaint, go to www.abta.com to use ABTA’s simple procedure. Further information on the Code and ABTA’s assistance in resolving disputes can be found here. You can also access the European Commission Online Dispute (ODR) Resolution platform here. This ODR platform is a means of registering your complaint with us; it will not determine how your complaint should be resolved.
Inala Nature Tours Ltd
Director - Tonia Cochran
UK Manager - Catherine Davidson
Certificate of Incorporation of Private Limited Company
Company No. 11892993
Country of registration - UK
E-mail: info ( at ) inalanaturetours.co.uk