Our cottages are nestled in tall eucalypt forest and rich birding & wildlife habitat on our c. 600 hectare (1500 acre) private conservation reserve at the foot of the South Bruny Ranges on Bruny Island.
You have a choice of a three bedroom cottage (Inala cottage) or a one bedroom spa unit (Nairana cottage).
The cottages combine modern conveniences such as TV, VCR/DVD, microwave oven, washing machine, clothes dryer and electric blankets with old-world charm such as slow combustion wood-heaters and timber panelling.
Find our more information about our accommodation options.
Please contact us if you have questions about any of the following booking policies.
Extras (tours, meals etc)
As most of our extras are subject to availability, we require you to contact us directly if you would like any of the following:
- Breakfast - We can provide a ‘Bruny Breakfast’ selection of provisions at $20 per person/per day (The breakfast includes a quality varying selection of fresh and seasonal ingredients including muesli, homemade bread or fruit loaf, homemade jams, yoghurt, eggs, seasonal fruit, real coffee/orange juice etc.) We cater to dietary requirements and you will always find the breakfast generous and varied.
- Tours ( From 3hr property tours, to multi day tour packages of Bruny Island and beyond)
- Transfers from Bruny Ferry, Hobart, Hobart Airport ...
- Assistance with car hire
Please also contact us directly if you have any other special requirements or questions.
Your accommodation booking will secure the cottage for you.
Your card will not automatically be charged for the booking amount at the time you enter your details. Once the booking has been received by Inala staff, we will be in touch to confirm the booking and issue you an invoice with any additional tours or meals you may wish for. You can then click on the payment link embedded in the invoice and pay by credit card, or choose to pay by funds transfer (details supplied on invoice).
Unfortunately we need to pass on bank fees associated with credit card payments. These fees are 2.75% fee for MasterCard and Visa and 4% for Amex.
The following payment methods are available:
- Cheque in AUD$ (Australian clients only)
- Direct bank transfer (details as follows):
- Credit card (VISA, Mastercard and American Express).
Cancellations with short notice (of even 2 months or more) are sometimes hard to re-book because of the long lead time most clients require to secure reservations. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you consider travel insurance when booking your trip, to cover you for any financial losses incurred for cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.
If you cancel your visit, the following cancellation charges apply:
- Cancellation any time after the deposit is paid incurs loss of the full deposit.(25%) If however we are able to fill your place on the tour, and we are able to recoup deposit funds paid to accommodation and other service providers, we may be in a position to reallocate some of your deposit to another tour booking if you so wish. Such requests are dealt with on a case by case basis.
- Cancellations between 90-46 days prior to departure incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the tour cost.
- Cancellations between 45 days or less prior to departure incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the tour cost (i.e. no refund).
If Inala Nature Tours have to cancel the tour due to unforeseen circumstances or as a result of undersubscription, then Inala will refund you all payments made to Inala by you for that tour.